The official website to view the MP Board results for the fifth and eighth grades in 2023 is rskmp 1.in. The MP 5th and 8th results may be retrieved through the Rajya Shiksha Kendra at www.rskmp 1.in/BoardExam/Result/StudentResult.aspx. The results for all 24 lakh students who sat the Madhya Pradesh board examinations for levels V and VIII may now be viewed by visiting this URL as of May 15 at 1 PM. To access the results, you must enter your roll number, unique ID, class, district, school type, and school name.
Highlight of Rskmp 1.in
|MPBSE (MP Board)
|Exam Conducting Body
|Rajya Shiksha Kendra (RSKMP)
|5th and 8th class
|5th Class Exam Dates 25th March
|3rd April 2023
|8th Class Exam Dates 23rd March
|1st April 2023
|Mode of Result
|www.rskmp 1.in mpbse.nic.inmpresults.nic.in
What Is Rskmp 1.in?
The primary website of Rajya Shiksha Kendra may be found at rskmp 1.in. It is also the website where the results for classes five and eight are made available to Madhya Pradesh board students. The website is powered by the Education Alliance. On the other hand, academic and educational processes are supported by Rajya Shiksha Kendra Madhya Pradesh (RSK MP), the state’s IT platform.
Given below are the document required for rskmp 1.in are:-
- Scanned photograph (size: 20KB-100KB, format: JPEG)
- Scanned signature (size: 10KB-50KB, format: JPEG)
- Educational qualification certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Process to fill the Application Form
The RSKMP Exam is mostly administered online via the MP Online portal. In any event, the specific actions could vary based on the test. Here may be a typical application handle diagram:
- If you do not already have an account, go to the MPOnline website and create one.
- Click on the menu and choose “Examinations” after login into your account.
- For the test you want to take, click the “Apply Online” option.
- Once you’ve carefully read the information and the prerequisites, click “Continue.”
- Complete the online application form in its whole and accurately.
- Send in the designated reports, together with your passport-sized photo, caste certificate, and instructional certificates.
- The Applicant needs to pay an application fee Online.
- Examine your application, then give it back.
In this way you can successfully submit your Application form.
Process to Check MP Board 8th and 5th Result 2023
In order to check the MP Board 5th and 8th result, follow the given below step are:-
- Step 1: Visit the official website . Result.aspx for students may be found at https://www.rskmp 1.in/BoardExam /Result/
- Step 2:Check out the links provided below. “Link to MP Board 5th Class Result and MP Board 8th Class Result.”
- Step 3: Enter your Samagra ID or roll number along with the Captcha code.
- Step4: Press the Return or Enter keys. The MP Board Grades 8 and 5 that you have
- appear on the display.
- Step 5: Retrieve the results of the MP Board Marksheet.
- Step 6: Print the fifth- and eighth-class mark sheets in step six.
Process To Download MP Board Results 2023
Use the instructions listed below to download the MP board results:
- Visit rskmp 1.in, the official website.
- Click the MP Board 5th Result 2023 OR MP Board 8th Result link on the web page that appears.
- A fresh login screen would appear.
- Put in your password and user ID.
- View the outcome and obtain the same
- Then you can print the page for future use.
About 24 lakh pupils registered for the MP Board’s fifth and eighth grade examinations, according to official data. Following the results analysis, the board discovered that around 3 lakh 89 thousand students had failed by one or two grades because the schools had neglected to upload the project grades, and some students had failed one or more subjects.
MPBSE Class 8th Result 2023 list
Given below are the list of Class 8th Grade:-
- Chambal 83.3%
- Jabalpur – 82.9%
- Shahdol – 82%
- Indore – 81.2%
- Bhopal – 75.9%
MPBSE Class 5th Result 2023 List
Given below are the list of Class 5th Grade:-
- Shahdol – 90.2%
- Jabalpur – 89.3%
- Indore – 89%
- Chambal – 87.8%
- Narmadapur – 84%
Tips For Exam Preparation
Utilize the step listed below to In order to get ready for the test,
- Acknowledge the content and organization of the program. Understanding the material and test format is the first step in preparing for any exam. This will assist you in selecting the topics to concentrate on and the most efficient use of your time throughout the test.
- Arrange your academic work. Once you are confident that you understand the material and exam structure, create a study plan. This will help you remain on track and cover all of the curriculum’s subjects.
- Gather the tools you’ll need for your studies. Collect every book, study guide, and online resource you’ll require.
- Keep working toward your academic objectives. Don’t overdo it; just take regular breaks from studying.
- Take care of your own requirements. Schedule frequent exercise, a healthy diet, and enough sleep. Your drive and attention span will rise as a result.
The results of the board examinations for courses 5 and 8 may be announced publicly by the Rajya Shiksha Kendra (RSK) in Madhya Pradesh, India. This is known as the RSK MP Exam Conclusion. Regular announcements of the declaration are published in local daily newspapers and on the official RSK website, rskmp 1.in.
For students, parents, and teachers alike, the RSK MP Exam Conclusion is a crucial event. It might be a moment for celebration and introspection as it signals the end of a demanding and protracted academic year. Students who passed the examinations can now go to the next review level, while those who did not pass can choose to repeat the tests or pursue another course of study.
Read More : Keeping Up with Technological Advancements