In the era of socialization, people use so many social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
This allows business owners to think about creating their social presence on all social media platforms but creating your social presence on social media channels will take a lot of your time. No need to worry you can automate your social media platforms using tools like Hootsuite.
Hootsuite is a user-friendly social media management tool that allows you to handle or manage multiple social accounts and business pages.
Hootsuite is best but, for small business owners, it’s a little bit expensive. That’s why here I am presenting you the best Hootsuite alternatives to use in 2020.
Social champ is one of the most excellent social media scheduling and management tool. With social champ, you can engage more with your audience. Which helps you in maintaining your social media presence.
Key features which social champ offers:
- Publish: It allows you to schedule, reschedule, bulk upload, or queue your content according to your choice
- Engage: It helps you to easily find, filter, and manage your comments or mentions, or messages from one place. Thanks to social champ!
- Analyze: This super tool gives you a full analytics dashboard. How people engaging on your post
- Team: Yeah built a great social media team with social champ. You can give access to your team according to their roles. You have full control enjoy it!
- All in one calendar: See with the bird’s eye. That the best description which I can give you
Pricing: starting from $10 per month
Buffer is made up of three apps: publish, Reply, and analyze. These three apps help users to publish, monitor, and analyze social media posts but all apps have their own monthly fee.
Key features which buffer offers:
- Publish: It allows you to plan content to drive meaningful engagement to your social platforms
- Analyze: It gives you full details of hoe your post performing and engaging with your audience
Pricing: starting from $15 per month
3. Social pilot:
It is another Hootsuite alternative that allows you to create and schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms. They believe they are cost-effective but that’s not true there are some other tools that provide the same options with less price.
Key features which social Pilot offers:
- Analytics: It gives you full insights into your post and for accounts also.
- Social inbox: Respond to everything by using this feature of social pilot.
- Social calendar: This feature gives you a full view of all your social media strategy.
Pricing: starting from $25 per month.
They believe they are best for small businesses and entrepreneurs. MeetEdgar provides help in scheduling and organizing social media posts. They automatically generate your social media updates for your given content.
Key features which MeetEdgar offers:
- Browser Extension: Allows you to directly share an article from any website to your social platforms
- Category-Based scheduling: It helps in sorting posts according to your choice
- Content suggestions: It automatically suggests you content from articles or blogs related to your topic.
Pricing: starting from $19 per month.
eClincher published your content, gives an insight into your engagement, and list things for you.eClincher almost supports all social platforms. This tool is easy to use but they need to do some improvement in the user interface section.
Key features which eClincher offers:
- Publish: They allow you to publish all your post from one place
- RSS feed: It helps you to publish posts and blogs from RSS feeds
- Smart Queue: When your Queue ended they pick a post for you
Pricing: starting from $59 per month.